GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is an advanced document conversion API that allows seamlessly incorporating document and image conversion features in C#, ASP.NET and any type of .NET application. It supports the ability to convert between 90+ file formats including Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX), Excel (XLS, XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, PPS), Project (MPP, MPT), OpenDocument, Visio, PDF, HTML, AutoCAD, XPS, Email, PSD, LGS, PLT, image (TIFF, JPEG, BMP,PNG, GIF) and many other formats with ease.
GroupDocs file conversion API is fast, flexible and simple to work with. It is designed as a single convert method with a great amount of load and save options to customize the shape of desired output format.
- Ability to convert source document of known or unknown format to specified target format
- Obtain all conversion pairs supported by product
- Obtain list of all possible target formats for provided source document type
- Retrieve list of possible save options for provided source document type
- Support of advanced conversion methods to return the output file as Path or IO Stream
- Obtain basic metadata for provided source document like size, page count, file type, created/modified dates etc.
- Ability to track conversion progress at different stages
- Ability to detect source document format on the fly
- Ability to apply image watermark during conversion process
- Ability to convert to or from all popular raster image formats
- Remove annotations and embedded files in a PDF
GroupDocs document conversion API supports .NET and Mono frameworks and enables developers to build feature rich file conversion applications on Microsoft Windows Desktop, Azure, Server and Linux operating systems. The API is 100% independent and does not require Microsoft Office automation or any other 3rd party libraries installed on the system.
Support and Learning Resources
- Documentation – Access developers guide, features overview, installation, limitations and configurations settings
- Source Code – Work with functional source code examples, showcases and plugins
- Download API directly or via Nuget package manager
- API Reference Guide
- Forum support – Get assistance on your technical queries by our team of experts
- Blog – Subscribe and receive all updates on latest enhancement and newly supported features