From GrapeCity, Inc.
Spread WinRT Spreadsheet component
Available as part of the Spread.NET spreadsheet suite.
Overview of Spread WinRT spreadsheet component
Embed Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet functionality into your WinRT applications. Perform data analysis using rich, built-in data visualization functionality, create customized spreadsheet templates, and more. Spread WinRT is based on the award-winning, embedded Excel spreadsheet platform for .NET and ASP.NET development.
Spread WinRT is available as part of the Spread.NET spreadsheet suite.
Features & Benefits of the WinRT Spreadsheets
Spread Designer for Rich Design-time Support
- Create your spreadsheet layout and formatting using the rich, familiar design environment of Spread Designer. Easily create forms and add calculated cells to your spreadsheet templates without writing any code. Load Excel documents, set conditional formatting, and add sparklines — all within the designer. Then apply the template to the control in Visual Studio, all with just a simple click of your mouse.
Data Visualization and Analysis Support
- Let your data tell a story through the enhanced data visualization support in Spread. Recognize trends, isolate out-of-range values, and gain a clear understanding of your data.
- For even richer data analysis, add sparklines: tiny lightweight charts that are drawn in cells to provide a visual representation of data. Spread supports the Column, Line, and Win/Loss sparkline types as well as import/export of these sparklines in Excel 2010 files. You can also create custom sparklines and implement clesses to define the sparkline settings and draw anything you want in a cell.
- View only the data you're interested in by filtering with the familiar Excel-style filter dialog.
- Use Excel-style range grouping to logically group ranges and nested ranges of data.
Rich Data Interaction & Display Support
- Customize the look and feel of Spread within your application. Data is integral to your application. The colors, borders, fonts, and table-layout elements used to lay out your data should support a high level of customization. Spread provides extensive customization at the row, column, and cell level. In addition, Spread provides Excel-style theme support to allow you to create the presentation you want.
- Define any number of rows and columns for the headers. You can also fully customize the appearance of header cells, including the text, styles, gradients, spans, and height/widths.
- You can freeze any number of rows, columns, or both in a sheet. This includes top rows (called leading rows), left-most columns (called leading columns), and trailing bottom rows or trailing right-most columns.
Rich Product and Public Knowledge Base
- When you buy Spread, you're getting a market leader. You're getting thorough documentation, technical support, and expert advice. You have the confidence of knowing that for nearly 20 years, over 100,000 developers have adopted and enriched Spread with their experience and skill, and have contributed to a global online knowledge base in the form of forum discussions, articles, and blogs.
email@example.com | www.grapecity.com | 800.858.2739 | 412.681.4343
©2018 GrapeCity, inc. All Rights Reserved.