Why ComponentOne's WinForms Reporting Engine?
Lightning-fast Report Performance
FlexReport's powerful engine guarantees 200% better performance than C1Reports
Beautiful Data Visualization
Enhanced rendering sharpens text, shape, and border rendering, with DirectWrite/DirectX in WinForms
Design Code-Free Reports in the FlexReport Designer
With snap lines, collapsible sections, chart editors, and calculated fields, you'll barely need to code at all
Easy migration from Crystal Reports
FlexReport supports all primary Crystal Report features, including sections, special fields, and formatting
Easy Cross-Platform .NET Reporting
Flexible Viewer Supports Multiple Document Types
FlexViewer, a flexible report and document viewer, allows you to view your FlexReports in desktop apps, browsers, and Windows 10 devices
Top Features of this WinForms Reporting Engine
Specialized Field Types
- Increase performance and facilitate customization
- Jump-start report creation in five steps
Built-in editing & selection
- In-cell editing and multi-cell selection makes interactivity easy
70+ Chart Types
- Advanced data visualization is unique to FlexReport
- API is easy to use to set parameter properties
- Combines data types, including static text, database fields, expressions, and scripts
- Organize report data for better user experience
Export Reports to Multiple Filetypes
- Export your reports to DOCX, HTML, XLS, XLSX, RTF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and PDFA filetypes.
- Create code-free FlexReports with FlexReport Designer, the standalone desktop app. Basic features include snap lines, font and style formatting, drag-and-drop field functionality, and IntelliSense.
- View your FlexReports in desktop apps, browsers, and Windows 10 devices. Access different report sources in a single viewer, interact with reports and documents, and more.