From GrapeCity, Inc.
FlexGrid: The Fastest, Most Flexible Xamarin Data Grid
Available in Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Android.
Why this Xamarin DataGrid?
Flexible, extensible API
Your extensive feature set won’t bloat the core control. FlexGrid includes flexible data binding, multi-format export and import, data presentation formatting, and exhaustive samples and customization
10x faster at initial load
FlexGrid is up to 10x faster at loading and scrolling than the competition's data grid controls
Features & Benefits of the Xamarin.Forms DataGrid
- Effortlessly select multiple cells and rows by dragging touch-friendly adorners.
- Row and column freezing keeps the most important information visible while scrolling.
- Designed for a mobile world, FlexGrid also supports column resizing by touch.
Adaptive Column Layouts for Any Sized Device
- Create adaptive column layouts that proportionally resize themselves again given the page size.
- Eliminate horizontal scrolling and create mobile-friendly lists using column star-sizing techniques similar to the XAML Grid control.
- Better utilize screen real estate by displaying details within a collapsible cell beneath each row.
- FlexGrid supports application and device themes that look professional next to standard toolkit controls.
Flexible Data Binding in a Xamarin Data Grid
- Populate FlexGrid with any collection of business objects.
- Instant grid creation on all platforms with automatic column generation.
- In Xamarin.Forms, columns can be defined and bound directly in XAML following MVVM design practices.
- Load real time data on demand with help from the C1CollectionView.
- Create an unbound grid by adding rows and populating the cells manually.
Sort, Filter, and Group with Summaries
- Get intuitive sorting out of the box when tapping column headers.
- Filtering can be extended to the user in the form of a search box or input form.
- When grouping, you can display summarized aggregates on grouped rows.
- Reduce noise and improve organization with automatic cell merging of adjacent columns with the same value.
- Group columns into more-readable sections with multi-line column headers.
Endless Formatting Options with Custom Cells
- Format numeric and date columns for ideal readability using simple format strings.
- Display relational data lists as pickers in cells with built-in data mapping.
- Apply conditional formatting to highlight certain cells.
- Customize the cell content with UI elements or provide custom cell editors for any data type.
- Change the appearances of gridlines, column headers, and customize the control's style through FlexGrid's easy-to-understand object model
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.grapecity.com | 800.858.2739 | 412.681.4343
©2018 GrapeCity, inc. All Rights Reserved.