Download a file
This extension provide the ability to download a binary file using protocol HTTP or HTTPS.
- Download URL: Enter the url of the file to download (http or https protocols are supported).
- Target path folder: Directory to save the file (Will be created if he doesn't exist).
- Target file name: Rename target file.
- Authentication type: Define which authentication methods.
- Ignore certificate checks: Ignore errors from certificate checks.
- Fail if response codes other than 2xx: Fail task if the HTTP response code is not 2xx.
- Username: Username for the Basic Authentication.
- Password: Password for the Basic Authentication.
- Token: Token for the Bearer Token Authentication.
- Improve errors management
- Fix dependency bug introduced in v1.0.3
- Fix : Set default authentication to 'none'