The Octopus Deploy explorer extension for Visual Studio 2013+ enables developers to view releases across multiple environments setup on a target Octopus Deploy server.
- View your Octopus Deploy projects by group
- View the deployment matrix for releases across your environments
- Deep links to the Octopus Deploy server release details page
- View and update project level variables (coming soon)
- Support for multiple servers (coming soon)
- Upload a project template (coming soon)
We would greatly appreciate your feedback on Octopus Deploy explorer.
Contact us @devopsguys #doglabs or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed bug when rendering visual indicators for release state
- Fixed bug when parsing prerelease server version number
- Further testing around various server versions (2.6 => 3.3)
- Fixed null reference exception when rendering release matrix
- Implemented deep links to the Octopus Deploy server release details page