Mobile App - Azure DevOps
Supports both iOS and Android
This app provides the ability to manage your DevOps account including:
This app enables you to completely manage your projects on the go. You can also view and edit your projects as well as create new projects all from within the app.
View all of the teams or a project along with the members of those teams.
You can view all of the builds of a project, including it's status (started, completed etc.). You can even start builds straight from the app.
View all of the repositories of a project, and see all of the commits. Track how many files have been added, changed or removed for each commit. Check up on by whom and when code has been commited.
View, edit and create all types of work items. Re-assign items and change state quickly by swiping right on the work item. Quickly view, edit and delete work items using '3D touch'. View and add comments (history) to work items.
- Brand new design
- Ability to delete projects
- User voice added (vote on and suggest new features)
- User voice also shows what I am currently working on
- Can now link work items together (even if from another project)
- Linked work items can now be viewed in the app
- Links to work items in comments no open in the app
- Search bar added to all work item screen
- You can now easily see all work items assigned to you
- Easily view work items for area paths
- Support for all work item type (excl. Test Case)
- Now supports all fields for all work items (excl. Test Case)
- Dedicated Pages (with unique theming) for each work item type
- Support for multiple accounts logged into the app (up to 4, found in nav drawer)
- Individual Area Path screens
- Redesigned overview page
- Can now create repositories within the app
- Open externally button now appear at every stage
- Added support button to the navigation drawer
- Added support for Multi-Tasking on iPad's
- Partial Pull Request Management
- Accounts with enforced 2fa can now log in as expected
- Sites with more than 100 projects now show all projects as expected
- Fixed issues causing the app to crash when viewing work items
- The app now refreshes tokens anytime an action is undertaken, this means the app is less likely to crash due to not have a valid token
- Full Pull Request Management support
- Support for Test Cases
- You decide (use the user voice section of the app)