A simple extension that notifies you about upcomming changes in NUnit3 while working on NUnit2. It allows you to upgrade your source code step-by-step to be NUnit3 complient.
Currently the follwoing deprected modification are detected:
- ExpectedExceptionAttribute - will be removed in NUnit3
- TestCaseSource.Throws methods - will be removed in NUnit3
- TestFixtureSetUpAttribute - deprecated, replaced by OneTimeSetUp
- TestFixtureTearDownAttribute - deprecated, replaced by OneTimeTearDown
- Async void test-methods - tests will note be excecuted (use async Task instead)
- Non-Static references in TestCasesSource - tests will note be excecuted
Currently there are no Code-Fixes implemented, but I intend to add them.