Like grep, except with near-instant results, instant feedback via auto-complete, and a streamlined UI.
- Searches source code (C#, C++, C, xaml, and any text file) using information retrieval technology
- Pre-indexes source code to provide near-instant searches
- Indexes source code once, refreshing only changed files, to avoid unnecessary CPU burden
- Supports literal searches (e.g., "File f = new File();"), symbol searches (e.g., "_fileDialogTab"), and google-style searches (e.g., "open file")
- Provides extensive preview of search results with highlighted search terms
- Auto-completion suggests likely query additions (e.g., "open" -> "open file")
- Auto-corrects spelling (e.g., "solutoin" -> "solution")
- Auto-recommendation suggests similar words if search term doesn't exist in the source code base (e.g., "fire event" -> "raise event")
Supported Languages: C#, C++, C, xaml, and any language as plain text.
Kostadin Damevski, Research Lead, Bartosz Ropski, Development Lead, David C. Shepherd, Organizer
Patrick Francis, Jiang Zheng, Zhao Li, Xiao Qu, Xi Ge, Colin Liu