BetterStartPage (Visual Studio 2019+)
This extension adds an additional "custom dashboard"-section to the Visual Studio Quick Start Window.
In the project dashboard you can organize your solutions and projects into different groups for fast access.
- Adds a customizable project dashboard to the Visual Studio Quick Start Window
- Adds a new menu item File > Open Favourite where the pinned projects can quickly be accessed
- Makes the Visual Studio Quick Start Window resizable
- Choose between 3 different display modes for the solution items
- Right click on the area of Better Start Page to add new groups
- Use the menu button beside the group title to add new items or remove, reorder and rename the group
- Right click on the project items to remove, reorder and rename them
- Open the settings dialog to adjust the number of columns used for groups and projects
- Click on any project item to open it
- Click on the folder name below to open the explorer at the project location
- When normal files are added to the group, use the "Open all files" link to directly open all files.
- Use the File > Open Favourite menu to quickly open any project item