Note: if you want the version that works with VSO, then please go to this link: /vsgallery/c476b708-77a8-4065-b9d0-919ab688f078
This custom checkin policy pack includes the following policies:
1. Code Review Policy
This policy allows you to enforce Code Reviews at checkin time.
This only works with "out of the box" Code Review Request and Code Review Response Work Item types.
The policy is configurable to allow you to specify:
- The source control path(s) that will trigger the Code Review check
- That the policy will fail if the Code Review Request is not Closed
- That the policy will fail if any response result is 'Needs Work'
- That the policy will pass if all response results are 'Looks Good' or
- that the policy will pass if all response results are 'Looks Good' or 'With Comments'
Note: If you upgrade from Version 1.1, you will have to remove the policy and re-add it.
Configuring the Code Review Policy
Code Review Policy Failing