CodeUltimate PDF for .NET is a professional, fully customizable, highly efficient, and reliable library, which lets you add the pdf functionalities in your .Net applications with simple lines of code. The PDF Component can easily be applied to create, edit, handle, write and reading PDF files with no use of external dependencies within the .NET Application. You can use it to create clean, simple and complex PDF documents from scratch or advance existing documents with few lines of code.
For more informations about our product, please visit: https://www.codeultimate.com/
CodeUltimate PDF Advanced Features
- CodeUltimate PDF support multiple formats to convert in PDF such as HTML to PDF, image to PDF, RTF to PDF, Word to PDF and vice versa. You can easily manage, handle, open, create, manipulate new and previous processed PDF documents. With few lines of code, you can easily create your desired PDF document
- CodeUltimate PDF provides the facility to split/merge and overlay documents. You can easily split your document multiple to single parts or merge single parts to multiple.
- CodeUltimate PDF helps you to set document page settings. You can easily manage page layouts, orientations (landscape and portrait ), page sizes, margins. You can include custom metadata, document properties such as name, date, title, author, file, subject and so on. It helps you to manage document restrictions properties when printing, page extraction, document assembly, comment, and etc
- CodeUltimate PDF helps to protect PDF document from stealing, copying, corrupt. It provides a digital signature, timestamps, permissions, password to secure PDF information. It safeguards your document by implementing authentication. You can easily encrypt/decrypt to handle readability of a document.
- CodeUltimate PDF provides an import/export feature. you can easily import or export your document to text and database. It helps to easily manage large data during import/export. It helps to populate dynamic filed and works with a database.
Visual Studio 2012 and above
Optimized for Visual Studio