CnetSDK .NET Barcode Scanner/Reader Library allows C# & VB developers to scan, read, decode, and recognize 2D & 1D barcodes from images in C#, VB.NET, Windows Forms, ASP.NET web applications. By using its .net barcode scanner APIs, .net developers can accurately decode, recognize, and read bar codes from images in .NET projects. 1D and 2D bar codes like QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, Code 128, Code 39, EAN/UPC can be decoded and recognized!
CnetSDK .NET barcode scanner library dll is written in Visual C# programming language and this mature .net barcode recognition library component is compatible with Windows Systems (x86 and x64), Visual Studio 2005 and above, .NET Framework 2.0 and above versions.
CnetSDK .NET Barcode Scanner/Reader Library Highlights
- Easy to add .net barcode scanner library dll to various VS C#,VB, .NET projects reference
- Provide mature .net barcode scanner APIs for fast 1d & 2d barcodes recognition in C# or VB
- Read QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, and ITF-14
- Scan and read barcodes in .net from raster image files JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF & TIFF
- Handle rotated barcodes recognition from images in C#, VB, ASP.NET, WinForms, etc.
- Easily specify one barcode type to recognize and decode only from the loaded image files
- Directly scan the whole image file, and then read all bar codes from the image file
- Provides online sample code for barcode reader vb programming & barcode reader c# programming
Website URL: www.cnetsdk.com; Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org