Soothing pastel themes for Visual Studio.
Catppuccin is a community-driven pastel theme that aims to be the middle ground between low and high contrast themes. It consists of 4 soothing warm palettes with 26 eye-candy colors each, perfect for coding, designing, and much more!
- Removed color changes from 1.4.6. Looks like some button styling was included that changes a lot of interface colors.
- Revamped colors - now aligns more closely with the style guide.
- "Brace Pair Colorization" - "yellow" is now "peach". The style guide requests classes as yellow. This required changing this brace color as there is more yellow now and less 'peach'.
- Most keywords are purple (style guide). A remaining few are red (try/catch, return).
- Thanks to: Erik Berthold for ensuring colors match the style guide and additional text colorization.
- Added official editor support for "Brace Pair Colorization". This is a preview feature in VS 17.6. (Must enable -> Options>Text Editor>General)
- Visual Studio 2019 / x86 is now supported
- Added vertical resize gradients for all themes
- Added new preview images for all themes
- Added new preview composite for all themes
- Added correct fallback for all themes. This should prevent some odd display elements when switching themes.
Mocha/Mach/Frappe -> Dark, Latte -> Light.
- Fixed 'ComboBoxListItemBorderHover'. This prevented the user's selection from being viewable when choosing an item from a combo box.
- Fixed hidden tab hover color. This makes it easier to see tabs when hidden (For example, source control explorer).
v1.10 - Additions:
- Changed color of spaces - matches VS Code
- Added Arm64 support
- Added vstheme files to source to enable community additions.