TurboSearch is a frontend for the excellent command line utility, The Silver Searcher (Ag).
- Search with regex or plain text
- Selectable search roots (solution, current folder, and custom folders)
- The results window matches your text editor colour scheme (dark theme supported!)
- Supports ignoring files ignored by .gitignore and .hgignore
- Result navigation keybinds
Simply install the extension, bind a keybind to
TurboSearch.SearchForSelection (or use the default), and start searching!
TurboSearch is available as a 7-day free trial. After the trial expires licenses can be purchased at https://gumroad.com/l/turbosearch
|Search for selection
|Go to next matching line
|Go to previous matching line
- Improve UI update speed
- Display search duration in the UI
- Fixed issue where the search results occasionally would not update after the search completes
- Fixed search strings starting with
- being incorrectly parsed as command line arguments
\ characters in search string
- Fix crash when a match on the first line of a file with a BOM is the last character on that line
- Matches on the first line of a file with a byte order mark (BOM) may be offset incorrectly
Please email feature requests and bug reports here.