##The EDI Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for generating EDI format files.
- Supports generating a wide variety of EDI standard documents (X12, EDIFACT, etc.) and custom EDI-compatible formats. The format is specified in an EDI Configuration File.
- Very fast, streaming generation of large EDI files.
- Configurable via EDI Connection Manager that allows specifying EDI Configuration File and EDI Output File.
- Supports generating EDI files via multiple SSIS inputs (see COZYROC's SSIS composite records modelling).
Together with EDI Source can be used for tweaking existing EDI files, i.e. load data from an existing EDI file, perform any kind of transformation, and generate output EDI file
Full EDI integration package consists of:
EDI Connection Manager
Stores the settings for the particular EDI file format (i.e. configuration rules) and the EDI input/output file.
EDI Source component
Parses EDI files according to the rules defined in an EDI configuration file.
EDI Destination component
Generates EDI files according to the rules defined in an EDI configuration file.
Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
Get in touch with us:
- For support or any questions connect with us or email us at: email@example.com