YouTube ODBC Driver
Connect from BI, Reporting, & ETL Tools
The YouTube ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to easily connect-to live YouTube data through any ODBC capable application or tool! With the Driver users can access YouTube the same way that they would connect to any other ODBC data source. The Drivers are completely self-contained; no additional software installation is required.
Straightforward ODBC Connectivity
- Access YouTube data through widely available tools - standard ODBC interface offering the greatest accessibility from applications and developer technologies.
- Advanced wire-protocol SSL security for remote connectivity
- Faster application deployment and configuration
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
BI, ETL, & Reporting Tool Integration
ODBC is the most widely supported interface for connecting applications with data. All kinds of BI, Reporting, ETL, Database, and Analytics tools offer the ability to read and write data via ODBC connectivity.
|Cognos BI ||Crystal Reports ||FileMaker Pro|
|FoxPro||Microsoft Access||Microsoft Excel|
|MicroStrategy||Oracle DB||Power Map|
|Power Pivot||QlikView||SAP Business Objects|
|Sharepoint Services||Tableau (certified)||...and more!|
- Standards-Compliant ODBC: ODBC 3.8 compliant native protocol based drivers.
- Unicode, 32-bit and 64-bit support: Support 32-bit and 64-bit applications and unicode ODBC APIs.
- Certified Compatibility*: Our drivers undergo extensive testing and are certified to be compatible with leading analytics and reporting applications like Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and many more.
* Please visit our knowledge base to access how-to articles.
- ODBC Remoting: Our exclusive remoting feature allows hosting the ODBC connection on a server to enable connections from various clients on any platform (Java, .NET, C++, PHP, Python, etc.), using any standards based technology (ODBC, JDBC, etc.). ODBC Remoting is enabled using the popular MySQL wire protocol server.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client-side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ODBC Drivers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email