Powerful SFTP Application Integration
- DataBind to SFTP remote files and directories using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Easy-to-use driver interfaces provide access to remote files and directories.
- Access SFTP data from reporting tools, databases, and custom applications.
ADO.NET Provider Overview
The SFTP ADO.NET Provider offers the most natural way to access SFTP data from any .NET application. Simply use SFTP Data Provider objects to connect and access data just as you would access any traditional database. You will be able to use the SFTP Data Provider through Visual Studio Server Explorer, in code through familiar classes, and in data controls like DataGridView, GridView, DataSet, etc.
Using the SFTP Data Provider
The SFTP Data Provider wraps the complexity of accessing SFTP services in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider. Applications then access SFTP through the SFTP Data Provider with simple Transact-SQL.
The CData ADO.NET Provider for SFTP hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Working with DataAdapters, DataSets, DataTables, etc.
The SFTP Data Provider has the same ADO.NET architecture as the native .NET data providers for SQL Server and OLEDB, including: SFTPConnection, SFTPCommand, SFTPDataAdapter, SFTPDataReader, SFTPDataSource, SFTPParameter, etc. Because of this you can now access SFTP data in an easy, familiar way.
- Fully-managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Standard, .NET Core 2.0, & Xamarin.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Including support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ADO.NET Providers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Visual Studio Integration - Server Explorer
As an ADO.NET Data Provider, SFTP ADO.NET Provider can be used to access and explore SFTP data directly from the Visual Studio Server Explorer.
It's easy. As a standard ADO.NET adapter, developers can connect the Server Explorer to SFTP ADO.NET Provider just like connecting to any standard database.
Explore all of the data available! SFTP ADO.NET Provider makes it easy to access live SFTP data from Visual Studio.
- After configuring the connection, explore the feeds, views, and services provided by the SFTP Data Source.
- These constructs return live SFTP data that developers can work with directly from within Visual Studio!
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email