The SAP HANA ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with SAP HANA, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity. Access SAP HANA databases from virtually anywhere through a standard ODBC Driver interface.
- Compatible with SAP HANA Platform 2.0 SPS 03 and Document Version: 1.1
- Connect to live SAP HANA data, for real-time data access
- Seamless integration with leading BI, reporting, and ETL tools and with custom applications
- Full support for data aggregation and complex JOINs in SQL queries
- Secure connectivity through modern cryptography, including TLS 1.2, SHA-256, ECC, etc.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- ODBC 3.8 compliant native protocol based drivers.
- Comprehensive ANSI SQL-92 support.
- Full Unicode Support - any language, any data.
- Cross-platform ODBC. Available for Windows, Linux and macOS.
ODBC is the most widely supported interface for connecting applications with data. All kinds of BI, Reporting, ETL, Database, and Analytics tools offer the ability to read and write data via ODBC connectivity.
||SAP Business Objects
||... and many more!
ODBC Driver Performance
With traditional approaches to remote access, performance bottlenecks can spell disaster for applications. Regardless if an application is created for internal use, a commercial project, web, or mobile application, slow performance can rapidly lead to project failure. Accessing data from any remote source has the potential to create these problems. Common issues include:
- Network Connections - Slow network connections and latency issues are common in mobile applications.
- Service Delays - Delays due to service interruptions, resulting in server hardware or software updates.
- Large Data - Intentional or unintentional requests for large amounts of data.
- Disconnects - Complete loss of network connectivity.
The CData ODBC Driver for SAP HANA solves these issues by supporting powerful smart caching technology that can greatly improve the performance and dramatically reduce application bottlenecks.
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email