##SSIS Data Flow Source & Destination for Redis
Powerful SSIS Source & Destination Components that allows you to easily connect SQL Server with Redis high-performance data stores through SSIS Workflows.
Use the Redis Data Flow Components to synchronize with Redis data. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
#Use Redis SSIS Components to:
- Synchronize SQL Server and Redis for seamless back-office integration.
- Automate integration processes like mass imports / updates, data cleansing, and de-duplication.
- Offload queries from operational systems to reduce load and increase performance.
- Connect Redis to analytics for BI and decision support.
- Archive business data for disaster recovery.
#Straightforward SQL Server Integration
Use CData Data Flow Tasks to connect SQL Server with Redis without expensive custom integration or application development.
- Use SQL Server Integration Services and Redis SSIS Components to easily connect and synchronize SQL Server with Redis data.
- Full Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) support.
- Straightforward integration, no custom development required!
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email