Oracle Cloud Driver
OData APIs for Oracle
A lightweight server-side application that proxies live Oracle Databases data, making it easily accessible across platforms and devices.
- Make Oracle Database data easily accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Expose data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
OData Entry Points For Oracle
The Oracle Cloud Driver is a lightweight software applications that allows users to create and expose data APIs for Oracle data, without the need for custom development. Through simple point-and-click configuration, user can create and configure remote access to Oracle from popular OData clients, such as Salesforce Lightning Connect, SharePoint External Lists, Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, and many more.
Connect To Oracle From Apps, BI tools, & Other Systems
The Oracle Cloud Driver opens entirely new possibilities for developers and information workers. Developers can access Oracle data through WebAPIs, while information workers can use tools like Excel, PowerPivot, and even MySQL Workbench to read, write, and update Oracle data.
Use Oracle Cloud Driver to:
- Provide bi-directional access to live Oracle data from Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- Integrate live Oracle data with popular CRM and Collaboration solutions like Salesforce Lightning Connect and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Connect Oracle with popular analytics tools like Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot.
- Automate integration processes like mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication.
- Cache data locally and offload queries to Oracle to reduce load and increase performance.
- Expose Oracle Data in Salesforce.com. Salesforce Lightning Connect enables the Salesforce CRM platform to connect to OData services and expose that data in Salesforce. Oracle Cloud Driver is the simplest way to connect your back office systems with the Salesforce cloud platform..
- Connect to Oracle From SharePoint. SharePoint external lists can be configured to access data through OData services. With the Oracle Cloud Driver you can make Oracle data easily accessible from SharePoint and SharePoint Online.
- Connect From Microsoft Excel & PowerPivot. Users can connect Microsoft Excel directly to OData Sources. Specify the URL of the OData service created by the Oracle Cloud Driver, and Excel will load the Oracle data. The returned data can be processed and visualized by anyone familiar with Excel - no developer required.
- Bi-Directional Access to Live Data. Oracle Cloud Driver offers full Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) support for integrating with live Oracle data.
- Integrated Data Caching Capabilities. Smart caching capabilities provide unmatched performance, enabling a highly responsive data access layer for client applications.
- Entirely Self-Contained. No Additional Components Required. Run as a standalone Web Application, embedded within Microsoft IIS, or from any Java compatible Web Server for secure management from anywhere.
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email