Powerful Odoo ERP Integration
- DataBind to Odoo ERP using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate .NET applications with data from Odoo Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Accounts, and more!
ADO.NET Provider Overview
The Odoo ADO.NET Provider offers the most natural way to access Odoo data from any .NET application. Simply use Odoo Data Provider objects to connect and access data just as you would access any traditional database. You will be able to use the Odoo Data Provider through Visual Studio Server Explorer, in code through familiar classes, and in data controls like DataGridView, GridView, DataSet, etc.
Using the Odoo Data Provider
The Odoo Data Provider wraps the complexity of accessing Odoo services in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider. Applications then access Odoo through the Odoo Data Provider with simple Transact-SQL.
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Odoo hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Working with DataAdapters, DataSets, DataTables, etc.
The Odoo Data Provider has the same ADO.NET architecture as the native .NET data providers for SQL Server and OLEDB, including: OdooConnection, OdooCommand, OdooDataAdapter, OdooDataReader, OdooDataSource, OdooParameter, etc. Because of this you can now access Odoo data in an easy, familiar way.
- Fully-managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Standard, .NET Core 2.0, & Xamarin.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Including support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ADO.NET Providers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Visual Studio Integration - Server Explorer
As an ADO.NET Data Provider, Odoo ADO.NET Provider can be used to access and explore Odoo ERP data directly from the Visual Studio Server Explorer.
It's easy. As a standard ADO.NET adapter, developers can connect the Server Explorer to Odoo ADO.NET Provider just like connecting to any standard database.
Explore all of the data available! Odoo ADO.NET Provider makes it easy to access live Odoo ERP data from Visual Studio.
- After configuring the connection, explore the feeds, views, and services provided by the Odoo ERP Data Source.
- These constructs return live Odoo ERP data that developers can work with directly from within Visual Studio!
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email