Powerful Acumatica Application Integration
- DataBind to Acumatica using standard Visual Studio wizards.
- Comprehensive support for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations.
- Integrate .NET applications with Acumatica Accounts, Bills, Customers, Leads, and more!
ADO.NET Provider Overview
The Acumatica ADO.NET Provider offers the most natural way to access Acumatica data from any .NET application. Simply use Acumatica Data Provider objects to connect and access data just as you would access any traditional database. You will be able to use the Acumatica Data Provider through Visual Studio Server Explorer, in code through familiar classes, and in data controls like DataGridView, GridView, DataSet, etc.
Using the Acumatica Data Provider
The Acumatica Data Provider wraps the complexity of accessing Acumatica services in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider. Applications then access Acumatica through the Acumatica Data Provider with simple Transact-SQL.
The CData ADO.NET Provider for Acumatica hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Working with DataAdapters, DataSets, DataTables, etc.
The Acumatica Data Provider has the same ADO.NET architecture as the native .NET data providers for SQL Server and OLEDB, including: AcumaticaConnection, AcumaticaCommand, AcumaticaDataAdapter, AcumaticaDataReader, AcumaticaDataSource, AcumaticaParameter, etc. Because of this you can now access Acumatica data in an easy, familiar way.
- Fully-managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Standard, .NET Core 2.0, & Xamarin.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Including support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ADO.NET Providers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Visual Studio Integration - Server Explorer
As an ADO.NET Data Provider, Acumatica ADO.NET Provider can be used to access and explore Acumatica ERP data directly from the Visual Studio Server Explorer.
It's easy. As a standard ADO.NET adapter, developers can connect the Server Explorer to Acumatica ADO.NET Provider just like connecting to any standard database.
Explore all of the data available! Acumatica ADO.NET Provider makes it easy to access live Acumatica ERP data from Visual Studio.
- After configuring the connection, explore the feeds, views, and services provided by the Acumatica ERP Data Source.
- These constructs return live Acumatica ERP data that developers can work with directly from within Visual Studio!
Call: (800) 235-7250
Contact Us By Email