BarCode Reader SDK
Read barcodes (code 39, code 128, QR code and dozens of others) from scanned images and PDF in your desktop and web applications
Features & Benefits
- Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required);
- Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included;
- Sample GUI application to test the SDK against your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK;
- You are protected with 30-day money back guarantee and royalty-free licenses includes 12 months of free updates and tech support;
- Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste from source code samples for Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET, and others;
- Works in 2.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.00 CP, Compact Framework (Pocket PC, Windows CE) 2.00, ASP.NET, ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6);
- Available as .NET assemblies;
- Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, EAN13, EAN8, I2of5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Code, Aztec, MicroPDF, Postnet;
- **Reads MICR from bank checks; **
- Reads from JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF;
- Reads from images captured from web camera devices (live cam demo is included with source code).
What's new BarCode Reader SDK 10.4.3.1883: (March 12, 2019)
- Fixed VideoCameraModule.
- Fixed issue with small DataMatrix barcodes, which sometimes could not be decoded.
- Improved handling of PDF documents.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
ByteScout Software provides software products for home, business users and developer tools for software developers (ActiveX and .NET SDK).
Visit Company Website
More information, tutorials, samples
Download free trial