Xamarin.Forms with Caliburn.Micro Project Template
This extension adds a multi-project template that you can use to create a Xamarin.Forms project backed by Caliburn.Micro. This template is based on the walkthrough provided at http://www.bryancook.net/2017/10/bundle-your-visual-studio-solution-as.html
0.8 - 2017/10/19:
- upgraded xamarin.forms to 220.127.116.112 and upgraded android support libraries to API 25
- additional logic added on start-up to initialize IApplicationService
- fix: UWP publisher default set to CN=$username$
0.7 - 2017/10/18:
- Republished under different ID (limitation with VS Gallery)
- "propvm" code snippet allows you to create view-model properties
- "propbp" code snippet allows you to create xamarin.forms BindableProperties
- Categorized project template into "Cross-Platform"
- Categorized item template into "Xamarin.Forms"
0.6 - 2017/10/15:
- Item Template for both View and ViewModel
0.5 - 2017/10/10:
- Initial release
- Note: UWP project does not contain a signing certificate and you will have to set one before launching the application.