NupkgManager for Visual Studio
This extension allows any developer to easily build new/updated versions of their NuGet packages and push them to nuget.org or any other custom repository.
- Build/Pack NuGet packages using their .nuspec and project assembly info
- Auto increment version number located in project assembly info
- Push built packages to nuget.org or any other custom NuGet repository
- Store last used API keys, default NuGet packages folder and NuGet repository servers
- Open Visual Studio and select Tools > Nupkg Manager
- Select nuget projects use wish to build/pack and press 'Build'. Then select the desired packages you wish to push to the NuGet repository and press 'Push'
Visual Studio 2017 and above
- Fixed build error by recognizing AssemblyVersion and AssemblyFileVersion if AssemblyInformationalVersion not present.
- Beta assembly versions (eg:
AssemblyVersion("2.2.1beta3")) no longer crash extension.
- Fixed packages being deleted before they are pushed to server.
- FolderBrowserDialog root folder is now MyComputer.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019.