Allows you to run BlazeMeter tests in azure pipelines.
Add a new task, select BlazeMeter Integration from the Test category and configure it as needed.
- Test URL: Login to BlazeMeter account. Click on Tests from top nav bar. Select name of your test. Copy the URL of test page.
- API Key: API Key to authenticate to BlazeMeter. Click here to read more
- API Secret: API Secret to authenticate to BlazeMeter. Click here to read more
- Show Log: When this flag is checked, log file will be displayed in the console.
New in 1.0.0
- Execute BlazeMeter tests in azure pipelines
- Works with single tests
- Fails the task in case of SLA failure
- Ability to display logs on screen
New in 1.3.0
- Support for GUI Functional Tests
New in 1.4.0
- Allow user to use variables within Test URL