Allows you to run BlazeMeter tests in azure pipelines.
Add a new task, select BlazeMeter Integration from the Test category and configure it as needed.
- Test URL: Login to BlazeMeter account. Click on Tests from top nav bar. Select name of your test. Copy the URL of test page.
- API Key: API Key to authenticate to BlazeMeter. Click here to read more
- API Secret: API Secret to authenticate to BlazeMeter. Click here to read more
- Create a Performance Test: Select this to create a new performance test.
- Upload Test Script: Upload test script like JMX, selenium etc..
- Upload Dependencies: Select this to upload Test dependant script.
- Upload Dependent Scripts: Upload Tests dependant scripts here.
- Test Name: Enter test name.
- Project ID: Enter the project ID. If you don't specify project ID, test will get created in the default project.
- Show Log: When this flag is checked, log file will be displayed in the console.
- Total Users: Select the number of users you want to deploy at the peak of your test.
- Duration (min): You can configure your test to run for a specified duration.
- Ramp up Time (min): Select how fast you want the test to ramp-up. This is the elapsed time in minutes from test start until all users are running.
New in 1.0.0
- Execute BlazeMeter tests in azure pipelines
- Works with single tests
- Fails the task in case of SLA failure
- Ability to display logs on screen
New in 1.3.0
- Support for GUI Functional Tests
New in 1.4.0
- Allow user to use variables within Test URL
New in 1.7.0
- Create Blazemeter Performance Test functionality
- Update test functionality
- Support for test script upload
New in 1.8.0
- Upgrade the task execution sdk
New in 1.9.1
- Fix for task execution warning
New in 1.9.2
New in 1.9.4
- Update allow multi test execution
New in 1.9.5
- Allow user to create Taurus test
- Allow functional suite execution
New in 1.9.6
- Public report URL is added