BCL Technologies easy PDF SDK
This simple API, supported in all popular frameworks/languages, enables PDF automation like never before. The rich API will help you customize your conversion to PDF. The API also allows combining documents in diverse formats (Word, Excel, HTML, PPT, etc.) into a single PDF.
The power of the SDK comes from:
- Its simplicity – auto-generated code takes the guesswork out and leads to a fast learning curve,
- Robustness – with error handling at multiple levels
- Scalability – thread-safe library allows one to build enterprise-class multi-threaded applications
- Customization – with more conversion settings than you could imagine.
Features and Capabilities of easy PDF SDK
PDF Printer API: Convert Printable Documents to PDF
- Support many PDF features such as Font Embedding & Subsetting, Image compression, Metadata, PDF Security (e.g. set permission to print, edit), Digital Signature & Stamping, Watermark, PDF Viewer setting.
- Control printer settings such as graphic resolution & scaling, paper orientation & size, printer color.
- More choices than ever when converting Word documents to PDF.
MS Office users can take advantage of WordPrintJobEx, which offers two modes of operation and a multitude of options for Word conversions. Key enhancements in WordPrintJobEx include quicker conversions and significantly improved hyperlink support.
- Conversion of Office documents to PDF in server environments without an interactive user.
- Automatic and CSS-driven pagination (smarter page break, developers can also manually control whether they want to have page break or not).
- Automatically handle any exception or error message that may occur in converting HTML and Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to PDF.
- Eliminate Microsoft Office dependency from the workflow.
Allows OpenOfficePrintJobllows Word, Excel and PowerPoint conversion with OpenOffice.
- OutlookPrintJob for converting Outlook documents into PDF.
PDF Processor API: Process and Manipulate PDFs
- PDF page manipulation features, such as Merging, Splitting, Rotating, Deleting, Extracting, Optimizing.
- PDF bookmarking features, such as appending and deleting bookmarks from existing PDF.
- Embed elements inside current PDF, such as note, text, hyperlink, file attachment, custom annotation.
- Get PDF information, such as metadata, page size, rotation, count, version.
- Modify PDF security setting, such as getting signature information, checking encryption, changing password.
- Extract text from PDF.
- In-memory PDF decryption and encryption support. The PDFProcessorHandle object now supports efficient processing of encrypted PDFs, as well as the ability to decrypt and encrypt PDFs.
PDF Converter API: Rasterize PDF into images
- Rasterize PDF into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats.
- Set page number, image color, image quality, image resolution, page conversion timeout.
PDF Document API: Process PDF Forms
- Extract, insert, and update data in PDF Forms.
- Supports Unicode.