Aspose Visual Studio Plugin is a great tool to quickly download and explore Aspose .NET API examples. We are pleased to announce the new release which now supports exploring examples of our new productAspose.Note for .NET. This plugin saves a lot of time and efforts by providing a very simple option to seamlessly select, download and open the latest example projects without having to leave your Visual Studio environment.
The new improved version provides the following features:
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012.
- Easy to launch from File or Tools menu in Visual Studio
- Saves time and reduces the learning curve.
- Enables you to select and open the latest Aspose .NET API examples hosted on Github.com.
- A selected example project is automatically opened in Visual Studio with all required references set to give you a ready to run and explore environment.
- Automatically downloads the latest API libraries and examples whenever there are new updates on the server.
We have now integrated a new cool product Aspose.Note for .NET. You can use this plugin to download and explore the following exciting features of Aspose.Note for .NET.
Loading Saving and Converting
- Converting OneNote to PDF
- Converting OneNote to Image
Working with Images
- Extract Images from a OneNote Document
- Get information of each image from OneNote Document
Working with Pages
- Get Number of pages from OneNote Document
Working with Text
- Extract Text from OneNote Document
- Replace Text in pages of a OneNote Document
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
In order to install and use Aspose Visual Studio Plugin you need to have one of the following Visual Studio version installed
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
Please feel free to contact us if you find any issues in installing or using this plugin.
Installing Aspose Visual Studio Plugin
Installing Aspose Visual Studio Plugin templates is pretty easy. These instructions assume that you have already installed Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
The plugin is provided in the form of an MSI installer. You can download the installer from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, double click the MSI to open the installer and then follow the simple instructions to complete the installation.
Note: Please make sure to restart Visual Studio for the changes to take effect.
Using Aspose Visual Studio Plugin
Once installed you can easy launch and use the interactive plugin as described below:
- Open the plugin by selecting File followed by New Aspose Example Project in Visual Studio.
- The first time you open the plugin (please proceed to step 3 otherwise) you see the API selection dialog as shown below. Please select the APIs you want to explore and then click continue. It will take few minutes to download the selected APIs and their libraries
- In the Select an API to view Examples dialog, select or change the location where the example projects will be created and also select or change the APIs you want to explore.
- Select an example and either double-click to open it, or click Continue to open the example project in Visual Studio.
Please check the video below to see the plugin in action.