LightningChart is a Visual Studio add-on,
lightning-fast 2D & 3D data visualization SDK for Windows Forms, WPF and UWP.
The charting library is used in applications for the most demanding industries: science and research,
engineering, economics and finance, trading, medicine, energy, space and defence. LightningChart is entirely GPU
accelerated and performance optimized for presenting the massive
amount of data, up to 16 billion data points with 64 GB of RAM, and enables the best real-time monitoring smoothness in the industry.
See performance articles and demos.
Utilizing CPU and memory resources efficiently, LightningChart is
developed and optimized for the professional high-speed software
dealing with the real-time data acquisition and representation. This provides an unmatched performance to deployed
LightningChart provides the following Features: XY charts, 3D charts, Polar
view, Smith view, Maps, Signal Tools, Volume Rendering and Trading charts.
PROPERTIES OF FEATURES
Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock
(OHLC candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh, line collections
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
Persistent rendering layers, Multiple legends, and Axis scale breaking
- Scale breaks to clip off unnecessary info, such as non-trading days in
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid,
waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, point-line, bar and pie charts.
- 3D scene settings with Multiple light sources
- Import 3D models in .obj
- Gigantic surface
sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
- Built-in trading data cursors
- Data loading from REST API over internet, file, or setting by code
- Built-in Technical Indicators: Moving averages, Bollinger Band, RSI, MACD etc.
- Built-in Drawing tools: Trend lines, regression lines, regression channels, Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fans, Fibonacci retracements, free-hand-annotations etc.
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adoptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three interchangeable options for Volume Rendering Ray function
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc.
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Unlimited, Multiple
amplitude and angle axes
Palette-colored point-line series
- Series types:
- Absolute and normalized scales
SignalReader generates real-time data stream reading signal files in different formats:
WAV (PCM), sid (biosignal file), ssd (LightningChart Demo
application sample data format). The playback can be automatically restarted with looping option.
SignalGenerator is a
multi-functional signal generator component. It allows combining different waveform types into single, real-time
output signal. The waveform components can be set with a built-in user interface or by code.
Reads real-time sampled
data stream from sound card line-in (using e.g. microphone) through DirectSound. The data can be forwarded to
chart, AudioOutput or your own data target.
Allows real-time data
stream playback via sound card line-out (using e.g. speakers) through DirectSound. The data can be fetched from
SignalGenerator, SignalReader, AudioInput or other data source.
Converts data between time domain and frequency domain using
Fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithm. Optimal for calculating FFT conversion and
power spectrum of sampled signal data.
- Full mouse-interaction, touch screen support, custom mouse interactivity
- Cursors and Annotations, data colorizing with color palette, and full
customizability of components
- Data breaking by NaN or other specified
breaking value, in selected series types
- Numeric, Time, DateTime,
Logarithmic, Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and Custom axis scales
- Professional 5-star technical support & Hundreds of chart examples
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
- Ability to
disable rendering to save GPU resources if chart is not in use or temporarily not needed, or hidden
For more info, visit LightningChart website and download a FREE 30-day trial!