LightningChart is a Visual Studio add-on, and the fastest 2D & 3D data visualization SDK for Windows Forms and WPF. The charting library is used in applications for the most demanding industries: science and research, engineering, economics and finance, trading, medicine, energy, space and defence. LightningChart is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized for presenting the massive amount of data (more than 1 Billion data points real-time).
Utilizing CPU and memory resources efficiently, LightningChart is developed and optimized for the professional high-speed software dealing with the real-time data acquisition and representation. This provides an unmatched performance to final applications.
LightningChart provides the following Features: XY charts, 3D charts, Polar view, Smith view, Maps, Signal Tools and Volume Rendering. Thanks to a flexible pricing structure of LightningChart, developers can choose the most beneficial product option: to buy any Feature separately or to purchase a cost-efficient Package with a pre-defined combination of Features.
PROPERTIES OF FEATURES
- Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh, line collections
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level-triggered
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
- Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
- Persistent rendering layers, Multiple legends, and Axis scale breaking
- Scale breaks to clip off unnecessary info, such as non-trading days in weekends
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, point-line, bar and pie charts.
- 3D scene settings with Multiple light sources
- Import 3D models in .obj
- Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adoptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three interchangeable options for Volume Rendering Ray function
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc.
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Unlimited, Multiple amplitude and angle axes
- Palette-colored point-line series
- Series types: point-line
- Absolute and normalized scales
SignalReader generates real-time data stream reading signal files in different formats: WAV (PCM), sid (biosignal file), ssd (LightningChart Ultimate Demo application sample data format). The playback can be automatically restarted with looping option.
SignalGenerator is a multi-functional signal generator component. It allows combining different waveform types into single, real-time output signal. The waveform components can be set with a built-in user interface or by code.
Reads real-time sampled data stream from sound card line-in (using e.g. microphone) through DirectSound. The data can be forwarded to chart, AudioOutput or your own data target.
Allows real-time data stream playback via sound card line-out (using e.g. speakers) through DirectSound. The data can be fetched from SignalGenerator, SignalReader, AudioInput or other data source.
Converts data between time domain and frequency domain using
Fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithm. Optimal for calculating FFT conversion and power spectrum of sampled signal data.
- Full mouse-interaction, touch screen support, custom mouse interactivity extensions
- Cursors and Annotations, data colorizing with color palette, and full customizability of components
- Data breaking by NaN or other specified breaking value, in selected series types
- Numeric, Time, DateTime, Logarithmic, Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and Custom axis scales
- Professional 5-star technical support & Hundreds of chart examples
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
- Automatic software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling support
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
- Ability to disable rendering to save GPU resources if chart is not in use or temporarily not needed, or hidden
For more info, visit Arction website and download a free 30-day trial!