MailBee.NET IMAP component enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers including Gmail and MS Exchange.
The key features:
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- IDLE, XLIST, SPECIAL-USE, SORT, UIDPLUS, QUOTA, NAMESPACE, LITERAL+ supported;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections, up to TLS 1.2;
- OAuth 2.0
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- DomainKeys and DKIM;
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body, envelopes, custom FETCH requests;
- copy and move messages between folders;
- IMAP namespaces;
- search, flag, delete, expunge, upload messages;
- download and manage folders, detect special folders like Drafts;
- international folder names;
- get account quota and used space size (if the server supports QUOTA);
- can tolerate badly formatted responses from the server;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments supported;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- powerful HTML parser;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including NTLM and GSSAPI);
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets, UTF-8, custom headers, custom message formats (e.g. meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML and Outlook .MSG files, streams, XML, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage;
- integration with Smtp component;
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions;
- async/await methods.
The DLL is completely written in C# (no external COM dependencies). Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5+ (Client Profile compatible), .NET Core 1.0/1.1, Xamarin (Android/iOS), UWP (Universal Windows). Can be used in desktop, console and ASP.NET applications developed in C#/VB.NET/etc.
Samples: C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET, .NET 2.0+ and .NET 4.5+.
Royalty-free distribution allowed.