If you wish to use NuGet, follow these instructions instead of downloading and installing from this page.
Use the Microsoft Store Services SDK to add features to your Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that help you engage with your customers. All APIs in this SDK are exclusive to UWP apps for Windows 10. The current release of the SDK includes APIs for the following features:
• Create A/B tests that you can run and manage in Dev Center.
• Launch Feedback Hub so customers can submit feedback and upvotes that you can review in Dev Center.
• Send targeted push notifications to your customers from Dev Center.
For more information about using this SDK, see the documentation. For Q&A, and general discussions on the APIs, see the Engagement framework forum on MSDN.
Note: The Microsoft Store Services SDK no longer includes advertising libraries. To get the libraries you need to show ads in your UWP apps, install the Microsoft Advertising SDK.
- Fix to avoid feedback launcher crash in RS5.
- The installer file now supports ARM64.
- The installer file now supports Visual Studio 2017.
- The advertising libraries have been removed from the Microsoft Store Services SDK. To get the libraries you need to show ads in your UWP apps, install the Microsoft Advertising SDK.
- Advertising framework. The public APIs in this release are unchanged from 10.0.1. However, this release introduces the following improvements to the advertising framework (you do not need to install the latest release of the SDK in order for your apps to benefit from these improvements):
- Interstitial Banner Ads
- Bug fixes.
- Engagement framework: This release adds one new method StoreServicesEngagementManager.UnregisterNotificationChannelAsync. This method invalidates the channel that is being used for notifications so the app no longer receives push notifications from any services, including targeted Windows Dev Center push notifications and other notifications using Windows Push Notifications Services (WNS).
- Advertising framework. The public APIs in this release are unchanged from 10.0.0. However, this release introduces the following improvements to the advertising framework (you do not need to install the latest release of the SDK in order for your apps to benefit from these improvements):
- New signals to help advertisers buy on a viewable impression basis.
- Code to permit VPAID video demand served through InterstitialAd.
- Bug fixes.
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT STORE SERVICES SDK
PLEASE NOTE: Refer to your license terms for Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit for Windows 10 software (the "software") to identify the entity licensing this supplement to you and for support information. You may use a copy of this supplement with each validly licensed copy of the software. You may not use the supplement if you do not have a license for the software. The license terms for the software apply to your use of this supplement.
By using any portion of the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.