SFTP Library allows the user to Transfer files with their .NET application with 100% managed and a secure class library. This library makes it possible for the users to download, upload, create, manage, delete files and directories with a few lines of code written in Android, .NET, UWP, Mac, .NET CF apps and Xamarin iOS. The library is written purely in C# that includes the number of C# SFTP clients, making it easy and graceful for users to start. If you want to use components for FTP SSL, you can check out this Atp FTP Library link. Atp FTP library.
For more information about our products, please visit: https://www.atp-inc.net/
Key Features of .NET SFTP Component
- Multi-file operations: Download, upload, move, delete...
- Parse listings automatically
- Using multiple threads to transfer files at the same time multiple threads
- Multi-file operations with file masks advanced options for searching
- Unified API - for FTP and SFTP protocols
- Synchronize files and folders 1-way and 2-way
- Bandwidth control
- Filezilla-like transfer queue
- Multiple platforms supported: .NET Full Framework, Mono, Xamarin iOS, Mac, Android, .NET CF, .NET Core and Standard (Available soon)
- Supports SFTP servers's all versions (v3, v4, v5, v6, etc.) including SSH Server of our
- Compliant with RFC 959, 1123, 1579, 3659, 2228, 4217, 2246, 4346, 5246 and 5746
- Optimize socket settings and default component for maximum transfer speed
- Optimized for performance and minimized memory footprint
- Load and Create private or public keys (PKCS8, PuTTY and OpenSSH private key formats).
- Detect the time difference between the server and the client.
- Generate remote directories.
- Comprehensive documentation will help you work with SFTP in VB.NET and C# quickly.
Visual Studio 2012 and above
Optimized for Visual Studio