A high-performance and reliable Excel Library which lets you add create, load, and manipulate Excel documents right in your .NET applications quickly with a few lines of code. Atp Excel is a 100%-managed, highly effective and effortless .NET class library that helps to create, load, and modify Excel files with ease and few lines of code. We have ready-made classes, functions to add and use Excel components in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Desktop, and Mobile applications. Atp Excel lets you create excel files from the stream, files, and memory.
For more information about our products, please visit: https://www.atp-inc.net/
Key Features of Excel Library
- Create Excel files with a single line of code. The help file contains code examples for all methods and properties.
- Modify an existing workbook
- Open an existing Excel document from a file stream or file system
- Save the document to a local file, stream, or display in the client browser
- Custom XML documents
Import and Export
- Supports for importing data with different data sources like DataSet, DataTable, DataColumn, DataView, and Array
- Import data from Business Objects, dynamic objects
- Supports for importing data from various external sources like Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Excel
- Optimize memory management techniques are used when importing large amounts of data
- Export data from Excel document to targets sources like DataTable, DataView, etc.
- Create and Modify dit sparklines.
- Supports for pivot tables with ease.
- Create and edit pivot tables with just a few lines of code.
- Supports for many pivot table setting
- Supports for Worksheet formatting
- Create and Modify conditional formatting
- Autofit or resize rows and columns
- Set or Modify cell border settings
Supports for Shapes, Images, Link, OLE, Row and, Columns
- Add and remove images in worksheets with less effort.
- Set or modify background image very easily
- Add, delete, and edit hyperlinks with ease.
- Group/ungroup rows and columns
And many more Feature
Visual Studio 2012 and above
Optimized for Visual Studio