DiscordRPCVS for Visual Studio
This extension enables on Discord Rich Presence for Visual Studio 2017 and 2019.
As you're developing, this extension will automatically update your status on Discord to tell the world what you're coding.
You can install the latest release here
Here's a demonstration of how it looks in Discord
- Displays what file you're editing in Visual Studio.
- Displays what project you're working with.
- Shows how long you've been editing a particular file.
- The ability to toggle the display of file names, solutions, and timestamps in your Discord Rich Presence.
- The ability to toggle whether or not your timestamp resets on Discord when switching files.
- The ability to toggle whether to use large or small images for your file type.
- The ability to turn Rich Presence completely on or off.
- The ability to toggle it starting up at startup.
- The ability to use secret mode.
- Ability to use different languages. Available languages: English and Russian
A neat feature with this extension compared to others is you can completely customize your Rich Presence and display only what you want.
Here's a demonstration of the settings
As I'm sure more languages and file types are wanted to be supported you can feel free to request a feature.