Yumma CSS Helper
Include Yumma CSS classes in your HTML files quickly, improving your development process.
- Easily update your code snippets with the latest version of Yumma CSS.
- Support for different Yumma CSS properties and class names.
- The snippets are context-aware and accessible in HTML files.
- Open your project in VS Code.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + P to open the Command Palette.
- Search for
Import Yumma CSS classes and select it from the list.
- The extension will fetch the latest Yumma CSS classes from the content delivery network (CDN) and add them as snippets to your environment.
By using this command, you ensure that your development environment is always equipped with the latest Yumma CSS classes.
- As you type, VS Code will show IntelliSense suggestions for the available snippets.
- Press Tab to insert the selected snippet into your code.
Below are a few examples of the supported snippets:
bg-violet: Applies a violet background color.
ta-c: Centers the text horizontally.
dis-f: Applies flex layout to an element.
Yumma CSS Helper is open-source software licensed under the MIT License.
If you have questions or want to stay updated on our projects, here are some ways to connect with us:
If you'd like to show your support for our work, you can buy me a coffee.