Visual Studio Code HTML Snippets
This extension adds rich language support for the HTML Markup to VS Code, including:
- Full HTML5 Tags
- [partially implemented] Quick Info
- description mentions if tag deprecated
- Add new snippet to script with property src.
- Removed all languages, only HTML Remains.
- Added FAQ in end of page.
- added php, js, and jsreact as languages where the snippets work by default.
- fixed a bug with line cursor on vscode 1.5.1
- removed deprecated tags [acronym, applet, basefont, center, dir, font, frame, frameset, noframes, strike, tt]
- fixed LI tag issue, you couldn't add new line in the tags
- [on-going] Improve syntax layout.
- [on-going] Add support for Tab to end of line.
- [on-going] Populate Tags with properties.
Type part of a snippet, press enter, and the snippet unfolds.
Snippets named as the tag without braces
div --> <div></div>
doc --> <!DOCTYPE html>
a --> <a href=""></a>
- Install Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 or higher
- Launch Code
- From the command palette
Ctrl-Shift-P (Windows, Linux) or
- Select Install Extension
- Choose the extension
- Reload Visual Studio Code
How to enable the snippets on a file other than html?
Please Read this answer.
Make extension work in languages other than HTML
MIT License, refer to license file.
This extension is a forked version from https://github.com/abusaidm/html-snippets @m_abusaid (author)