- Minimalist Dark Monokai-Inspired Theme for Visual Studio Code.
- Remove Unnecessary Borders and Improve Syntax Highlighting Colors.
- Open the Extensions Sidebar on Visual Studio Code.
- Search for Monokai Midnight Theme.
- Click Install to Start the Installation Process.
- Open the Command Palette with Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + P.
- Preferences: Color Theme > Select Monokai Midnight.
- Theme are currently under development and improvement.
- If you found any problem or have a future request, please open an
- Thanks for the contributions and have a nice day.
MIT © Syahrizal