A Darker and Minimalist Monokai-Inspired Theme for Visual Studio Code.
Removed Unnecessary Borders and Improve the Syntax Highlighting Colors.
- Open the Extensions Sidebar on Visual Studio Code.
- Search for Monokai Enhance Theme.
- Click Install to Install it.
- Open the Command Palette with Ctrl/Command + Shift + P.
- Preferences: Color Theme > Choose Monokai Enhance.
"editor.fontFamily": "'Fira Code', 'Operator Mono', 'Source Code Pro'",
Theme are still under development. If you found a problem or have a feature request, please open an issue here. Any changes relevant to each version are documented in the changelog.