Visualise microservices and deploy to Kubernetes from a single file
- Start with familiar abstractions well-known to any developer:
S3 file storage
- Link microservices to each other, set ENV variables and public URLs;
- Transform to full and lengthy Kubernetes manifests ready to deploy!
- The entire architecture stored in a single file with compact syntax;
- Make changes via visual editor – the updates end up in pain text file;
- Open for extensibility – make your own tranformations with Jsonnet;
- Deploy to any Kubernetes cluster, embed CLI in your own deploy scripts;
- You always own your Kubernetes manifests even if you quit using DevStand.
This extension is still in preview mode and under active development, so please refer to the issue tracker for known issues or contact the author directly via email.