- Redwood is a full-stack Jamstack web framework.
- This extension provides support for Redwood in VSCode
Note: Works best with Redwood JS >=0.19.2
Redwood Outline / Project Explorer
Explore your project with a Redwood-aware outline that provides convenient access to routes, pages, cells, services, generators, and more!
Commands > Redwood: Generate...
- Redwood provides Ruby-Style generators for every aspect of the framework via the
redwood generate <type> <name> command (or
- The Redwood IDE brings generators closer to the VSCode experience by augmenting them in a few ways:
- Exposes generators via VSCode commands, code lenses, and other native affordances
- Makes sure generated code plays nicely with open/unsaved editors and undo/redo
- Enriches the generation logic with extra validations and information. For example, by listing the available Models in the schema.prisma file, or detecting duplicate routes, potential overwrites, etc.
Find structural errors during development
- Redwood relies extensively on conventions to eliminate boilerplate and APIs
- The VSCode extension understands and enforces some of these rules across layers and languages
- For example: Linking GraphQL SDLs + JS Service Implementations
- Redwood: Show Project Outline
- Redwood: Generate...
- Redwood: Interactive CLI...