Rya is a python-style programming language that is licensed under MIT.
- Extremely clean, you don't need to define block beginnings and endings.
- Classes and hierarchy.
- Operator overload (including access to array elements and objects).
- Optional typing (to assist the intellisense).
- Indented or inline statements.
- Smach (stands for step machine, serves to facilitate the creation of artificial intelligence in games and other applications). Exclusive
- Conditional Compilation (using expressions). Exclusive
- Rya is under development, will soon be available.
This extension is currently intended for coloring syntax only. Soon intellisense will be implemented.