Useful commands for C# development.
This extension adds useful commands and menu entries for C# development.
ext install qp.csharp-workspace
- Add Class...: Create a class file, or an unamed document with namespace resolution
- Open Solution...: Open projects' folder from a solution file
Commands are accessible with the public API.
let csharpUtils = vscode.extensions.getExtension('qp.csharp-workspace').exports;
addClass(classname: string, namespace?: string, directory?: vscode.Uri): void
Create a new class definition with the name
classname in the namespace
namespace into the destination folder
- classname (string, mandatory): the name of the class
- namespace (string, optional): the namespace
- directory (vscode.Uri: optional): the destination folder
namespace is undefined, it will be resolved against the directory, otherwise Default is used.
directory is undefined, no file is created, but an unamed file is open.
openSln(sln: vscode.Uri): void
Replace current workspace with projects listed into the given
- sln (vscode.Uri, mandatory): the uri of the
The code in this project is licensed under CeCILL license. See LICENSE.txt file for more information.