A Microsoft Visual Studio Code extension to switch OBS Studio scenes when you open a filename which has been designated to have secrets within its contents.
- Start a connection to OBS using the command
Start connection to OBS-Studio
- Stop a connection to OBS using the command
Stop connection to OBS-Studio
- Switches scenes if the filename opened by the editor matches filenames set in your workspace settings.
- Switches scenes without any transition in order to ensure the scene switches as quickly as possible.
- Automatically switches back to the original scene when you either close or switch tabs from the filename identified above.
This extension has a dependency on the following OBS plugin: [OBS-WebSocket 4.4.0](https://github.com/parithon/vscode-obs-websockets-secretsswitchscene/blob/master/
This extension contributes the following settings:
obs.secretsSwitchScene.socketsUrl: The OBS Websocket URL and Port. (localhost:4444)
obs.secretsSwitchScene.fileNames: A list of filenames that contain secrets.
obs.secretsSwitchScene.scene: The scene to automatically switch to if a file containing secrets is opened.
obs.secretsSwitchScene.autoSwitchBack: Automatically switch back to the previous scene after you close the file containing secrets.
obs.secretsSwitchScene.password: The password to use while connecting to the OBS Websocket server.
No issues are known at this time.
Added a status bar indicator to VSCode
Added the ability for the extension to manage the connection state and try to reconnect up to 5 times.
Also added commands to start and stop the connection manually.