This is a Language Server Protocol VSCode plugin for the Dhall programming language.
- Compiler diagnostics on file save. Hover over errors to display the error message.
- Linter diagnostics and linting
- Turn imports into clickable links
dhall-lsp-server from the Dhall Haskell repo should be installed. We also suggest you install the Dhall Language Support to enable syntax highlighting for dhall files.
This extension has been tested on Linux (NixOS) and macOS (Sierra).
It might work on Windows but it hasn't been verified.
The following settings are available:
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.executable: Absolute path to the dhall-lsp-server executable. If blank the executable is searched on the PATH
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.logFile: mainly interesting to this extension developers. Absolute path to the log file location. Put
[OUTPUT] to log to the VSCode output.
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.trace.server: mainly interesting to this extension developers. If set to
verbose the VSCode will log all LSP communication in it's output panel.
You'll need to reload the window after you change any of this settings.
- Check out a copy of the git repository
npm install inside the checked-out directory
- Open the directory in VSCode
- In the debug tab press the green 'play' button. Alternatively press F5.
This opens a new VSCode window with the extension loaded.
- file/workspace symbols
- rename support (?) workspace wise (?)
- goto definition
- definition/documentation on hover
- symbol references
- multi-workspace support (?)
- code completion (?)
- add timeout to requests (throttling?), cancellation of requests