This is a Language Server Protocol VSCode pluging for the Dhall programming language.
- Compiler diagnostics on file save
- Preview for
Dhall LSP server from the Dhall Haskell repo should be installed.
This extension has been tested on Linux (NixOS) and macOS (Sierra).
It might work on Windows but it hasn't been verified.
The following settings are available:
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.executable: Absolute path to the dhall-lsp-server executable. If blank the executable is searched on the PATH
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.logFile: mainly interesting to this extension developers. Absolute path to the log file location. Put
[OUTPUT] to log to the VSCode output.
vscode-dhall-lsp-server.trace.server: mainly interesting to this extension developers. If set to
verbose the VSCode will log LSP communication in it's output panel.
You'll need to reload the window after you change any of this settings.
- ~~autoformatting~~ (done via lsp server)
to-yaml commands (preview-like)~~
- file/workspace symbols
- rename support (?) workspace wise (?)
- goto definition
- definition/documentation on hover
- symbol references
- highlight occurrences
- multi-workspace support (?)
- code completion (?)
- provide import errors source location
- detailed error messages on request
- reload dhall-lsp-server on settings change
- caching of imports to improve compilation time
- function signatures (?)
- add timeout to requests (throttling?), cancellation of requests