IPWorks OpenPGP is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security.
Complete Security Solution: OpenPGP enabled components for encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification, key management, and self decrypting archives.
Strong Encryption: Robust enterprise-class security with support for powerful encryption algorithms including AES256, IDEA, BLOWFISH, etc.
OpenPGP Keyring Management: Includes an OpenPGP-compatible key manager component for creating and managing keys and keyrings.
Outstanding Technical Support: Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Uniform & Extensible Design: Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...: Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IPWorks OpenPGP is available for:
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures via OpenPGP.
- Advanced key management capabilities allow you to create and manage OpenPGP Keyrings.
- Support for strong encryption through CAST5, 3DES, AES256, AES192, AES128, IDEA, Twofish, and Blowfish.
- Support for SHA1, MD5, RIPEMD160, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, and SHA224 signature hash algorithms.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable - the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock-solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
The following components are included in IPWorks PGP. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.
IPWorks OpenPGP is also available for trial or purchase directly from the /n software website at https://www.nsoftware.com. For more information, please visit https://www.nsoftware.com/ipworks/pgp/.