WARNING - EOL Security fix
This extension v0.0.5 will no longer receive security fix. If you feel concerned, you should uninstall it and switch to kubi-lite instead, a better extension with many more features.
Kubi-Lite : Newer and better version :-)
A newer version with a better user experience, more features and Theia support is now available. This one is freezed, no more evolutions. You should consider to switch to Kubi-Lite
VS Code Kubi extension
GUI integration in VSCode of Kubi CLI provided by CA-GIP at https://github.com/ca-gip/kubi
Thanks to the extension "Run Me" available at https://github.com/tomzx/vscode-run-me/blob/master/README.md
- Download Kubi CLI an put it in your path, or set the path in the settings
ctrl+k ctrl+i to invoke the generation of the KubeConfig in your $home. Or use the palette command and type
- Answer the dialogs box and that's all
Integration with Kubernetes extension
"description": "Generate kubernetes configuration",
"command": "$kubi-exe-path --username $username --password $password --kubi-url $kubi-url --generate-config",
"question": "Kubi login (email@example.com)"
"question": "Kubi password"
"question": "Select Kubi endpoint",
Advanced configuration tweak
- You can change the default key binding
ctrl+K ctrl+i in the VSCode settings
- Tired of the input boxes ? You can remove any "input step" by deleting the section in the "form" configuration and fix your value in the "variables" section instead
- Need to use Kubi in various way ? Clone the default item in the
commands array sections in settings, type you new identifier instead of
generateKubeConfig, that's all ! If you need more help, read the great
Run me documentation at https://github.com/tomzx/vscode-run-me/blob/master/README.md