Snippet in project
Create snippet base your project dir & Insert snippet outside.
We strongly recommend that you understand the Snippet Syntax before using this extension.
Create in project snippet by your code
- Select the code what you need be a snippet.
- In Context Menu Select
Create In-Project Snippet.
- Edit new Snippet Display Name and input keys(prefix).
- Now you can use the
prefix in you project!
Insert snippet outside
- Select the code what you need be a snippet inside.
- In Context Menu or use hotkey select
Insert Snippet Outside.
Fast edit snippet & use it
- In any
.json file match
snippet and touch
Tab start snippet.
- Try new Snippet by input
prefix chars in editor(No require saved snippets json file).
Release Snippet Power
The vscode code snippet can do more. Check vscode doc links below get full power:
Why Snippet in project
- Save all your project target snippet in project dir.