Git Comment Commit allows users to specify file specific commits using comment
This extension only manages to add and commit files but not push
How to use?
commit: commit message syntax in a commentable language or just save the file to switch input mode.
- This extension will only run when a existing Git repository found
- Auto comment save to fast commit
- Two different commit modes, Input&Comment
This extension contributes the following settings:
true - Show a git notification if exists
true - Use last comment for input mode
Changes may require restart to apply
If you have encountered any issues/bugs or anything, please report us issues
There are currently no issues related to working properly.
- For seeing upcoming and planned features, please refer to dev channel
- Extension now only run when file is modified
- Extension icons changed
- Extension can now find comment anywhere
- (Semantic Versioning rules followed)
- Settings interactions implemented
- Added auto comment saving per file
- Switched from
vscode.window.withProgress for better notification
- Extension has rewritten in terms of beauty and clean code
Initial release of git-comment-commit extension with following features.
- Input Mode commitment
- Comment Mode commitment