It helps to find unresolved imports
This Visual Studio Code extension allows to find unresolved symbols in your Python code and helps to import them.
If you want force suggestions you can press ctrl + space (See IntelliSense features for more information)
You can use
.isort.cfg in your project: see more details here.
If your project contain
editor.rulers option, extension will take the first value from there and assign it as
line_length for iSort.
You can override line_length with option
importMagic.multiline: Imports can be aligned with
parentheses. By-default this option is undefined. Alignment will be applied with iSort defaults.
importMagic.indentWithTabs: Make tab indents instead four spaces. By-default this option undefined.
- This extension needs ms-python.python
- You must have installed python interpretor (see
"python.pythonPath" in your project settings). Python 2.7 and 3.4+ are supported.
- This extension will scan project root directory and the all directories which metioned in
- If you have problem with autocomplete make sure that
"python.autoComplete.extraPaths" option contains the path with your source code.
- Symbols from some packages may be unavialable when this package contains the