It helps to find unresolved imports
This Visual Studio Code extension allows to find unresolved symbols in your Python projects and helps to import them.
⚠️ Since version 0.2.0 it supports Python3 only!
If you want to force suggestions you can press ctrl + space (See IntelliSense features for more information)
You can use
.isort.cfg in your project: see more details here.
If your project contain
editor.rulers option, extension will take the first value from there and assign it as
line_length for iSort.
You can override line_length with option
importMagic.multiline: Imports can be aligned with
parentheses. By-default this option is undefined. Alignment will be applied with iSort defaults.
importMagic.indentWithTabs: Make tab indents instead four spaces. By-default this option undefined.
- You must have installed python interpretor (and
"python.pythonPath" in your settings). Python versions 3.4 and above are supported.
- This extension will scan project root directory and all directories from
- It supports only Python3 interpreters.
- If you have problem with autocomplete make sure that
"python.autoComplete.extraPaths" option contains the path with your source code.
- Symbols from some packages may be unavialable when package contains the
- Symbols may be unavialable when package doesn't have